Merrell Women's Bare Access Trail Shoe
Made to mold your natural stride it's comfortable when running any terrain. Featuring the M-Bound midsole foam your feet get stability and faster reaction time.
The Merrell Womens Bare Access Trail Shoe was specifically designed for runners who like to feel like they're running barefoot but who like the protection of a shoe. Made to mold your natural stride it's comfortable when running over rough terrain. Featuring the M-Bound midsole foam your feet receive greater stability and faster reaction time.The breathable upper molds allow your feet to breathe on hot or wet terrain making your feet light and not heavy. The shoe weighs 7.2oz. and is offered in a Black/Purple color.
- Mesh and TPU upper
- Protective toe cap
- Reflective details for increased visibility in low light
- Breathable mesh lining treated with M Select FRESH odor control
- Wash as needed in cold water (gentle cycle) air dry
- 0mm Drop / 8mm cushion / 15.5mm stack height
- 4mm lug depth
- M Bound™ midsole provides immediate feedback for accelerated response, agility and stability
- Vegan Friendly
- M Select GRIP tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it
For over a hundred years, Merrell has been a leader in manufacturing footwear for hiking and outdoor enthusiasts. The company prides itself on its high quality products that offer unique features that bring functionality and high performance including waterproof, quick dry, insulation, traction, backpacking grade and vegan friendly. In addition to footwear Merrell provides clothing, bags and accessories for both men and women.