Shipping and Handling Table
- You can quickly find out the shipping charges for any item(s) by adding the desired item(s) to your basket and clicking on the Basket Contents and Shipping Options button at the top left of our site.
- We ship orders Monday - Friday via United Parcel Service (UPS) and United States Postal Service (USPS).
- Most UPS orders received by 3:00 PM CST M - F will be shipped that day. Most USPS orders received by 12:00 PM CST will be shipped that day. Standard shipping options are NOT guaranteed for delivery.
- Standard shipping rates do not apply to large or specialty items indicating "oversized". Customer pays shipping charges on large/special items.
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico: UPS shipping charges apply. Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for USPS Parcel Post delivery and 2 - 10 business days for Airmail Parcel Post delivery.
- Canada and Overseas: Packages are delivered primarily by the USPS and will take 6 - 8 weeks for delivery for Parcel Post and 4 - 10 business days for Airmail Parcel Post delivery. Customer pays exact shipping charges. Duties and/or taxes will be charged at the time of delivery.
- Basic Shipping Rates are calculated based on the order total. Please use the table below for standard shipping/handling charges based on your merchandise total, for shipments within the 48 contiguous states, including APO/FPO.
- If you have an exact date your order is needed, it is best to contact Customer Service to verify stock and to request guaranteed delivery options.
FOR SPECIAL SHIPPING;
PLEASE CALL (800) 642-2050 FOR DETAILS PRIOR TO PLACING ORDER.
|$0 - $98.99||$14.99|
|Over $98.99||FREE Shipping|
J&J Dog Supplies is pleased to now offer international shipping to our customers. Customers with orders outside of the U.S. may click on the country FLAG at the upper right corner of the page and select your country. Once you add items to your cart, an international checkout page will appear to complete your order.
Calculating Shipping Costs and Order Totals
You'll now be able to calculate the shipping costs and total of your purchase before placing the order.
Follow these steps to calculate your order's total:
- Click On The Country Flag On The Upper Right Corner And Select Your Country
- Add the desired item(s) to the shopping cart. Items can be added to your shopping cart from our product pages. Once you have all item(s), click “Checkout”
- You'll be taken to our International checkout page where you can fill out shipping information, have an accurate conversion of your countries' currency and the shipping fees for your purchase, as well as any taxes and/or custom charges that may incur.
- You'll then be able to complete the payment information and process your purchase.
- Once you've completed the check-out process, all you'll have to do is wait for your purchase to arrive via UPS international shipping services.
International Shipping FAQ's
Do I have to pay for international handling fees?
We do not charge any handling fees for processing international orders. Fees you’ll be paying for your purchase are shipping fees, taxes, customs, duties or Values Added Tax dictated by your location and will be indicated to you at checkout.
How will I know the potential Duty and Tax charges due on delivery?
In many cases, you'll be given the opportunity to prepay your duties and taxes for your order. Doing this allows you to pay for your entire order upon checkout with a guarantee that you won't be charged any VAT, duty, taxes or other shipping or customs related fees after your order is complete. If you choose NOT to prepay at time of checkout, be prepared to pay these fees upon delivery. Depending on your country and your order value, your order may already be under the deminimus value (the minimum amount at which local taxes are required). In such cases, no duty or tax fees are assessed.
Are my international purchases secured?
International order payments are handled directly at our checkout process. Due to the high fraud rate with International online orders we take the necessary precautions to minimize risk both to you and our risk as well when shipping products internationally. Your payment is handled securely and is encrypted for the utmost safety.
How do I find my purchase on my Billing Statement?
For international payment security, all international orders are processed through iGlobal Stores and their payment processor, Interpay, your credit card or bank statement will reflect a charge from iGlobal Exports or Interpay. Please contact J&J Dog Supplies for any questions regarding your payment.
Will I be able to check the status of my international order?
Upon completion of your purchase, we will send you a confirmation email and a follow-up with UPS tracking information.
Who can I contact about my international order?
If you have any questions at all regarding your international order, please call our customer service department at (800) 444-0404 for further inquiries.