Agility See-Saw | For Competing Dogs | Dog Training Equipment
The Agility Competition See-Saw is fully height adjustable and ready for competition in the ring. The high quality and unique design comes in either 42" A.K.C. or 36" U.S.D.A.A. contact zones and is stable at all heights. This see-saw can be customized with three different finishes: aluminum with a rubber surface, fiberglass with a rubber surface and fiberglass with a sand surface. The planks are painted in our signature blue/yellow colors. Better yet, the tension in the center pivot can be adjusted for slower tilting, making this see-saw the perfect tool for early dog training and confidence building, to competition and beyond!
For more agility competition equipment, be sure to check out our Aluminum Competition Agility A-Frame.
The manufacturer guarantees all workmanship on aluminum and fiberglass see-saw frames for one year under normal wear and tear. We recommend that you apply a new coat of paint to the finish of contact surfaces every two years or sooner in heavy use facilities such as training centers or clubs.
- Fully adjustable height to suit your specific needs, and securely stable at all heights
- Available in either 42" A.K.C. or 36" U.S.D.A.A. contact zones
- Available in aluminum with a rubber surface, fiberglass with a rubber surface and fiberglass with a sand surface
- One year manufacturer guarantee for all normal wear and tear.
- Color: Blue and Yellow
- Aluminum with Rubber Surface
- Fiberglass with Rubber Surface
- Fiberglass with Sand Surface
Note: Oversize shipping charge is $500.00 in the Continental U.S. Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. territories requires a $2700.00 oversize shipping charge.
The customer is responsible for all wear and tear, by use or by weather damage, once the product is received. When maintained properly, these contact surfaces will last for years.
- Blue, Yellow
- Made in USA