Mental Stimulation | Fun Feeder for Dogs | Decreases Bloating
The Green Interactive Feeder is the perfect tool to help promote healthy eating habits in your pup. Have you ever put food in your dog’s bowl, just for it to be gone moments later? Eating too quickly and excitedly increases the risk of bloating, a serious health concern for most dogs. The Green Interactive Feeder slows down your dog’s eating habits to combat this, while also helping to prevent gagging, gas, vomiting and belching. The feeder is quick and easy to use and works well with dry, raw and wet food. Simply scatter the desired quantity around the entire feeder. Your dog's feeding time will quickly become Fun Time as they are challenged to push the food out of the feeder's "blades" of grass.
The Company of Animals was created by world renowned animal psychologist Dr. Roger Mugford in 1979. The organization's purpose is to manufacture products that improve the lives of pets and owners. The Company of Animals is headquartered in England and features a Training and Behavior Center that is widely regarded as the one of the best in the country.
Benefits for Owners:
- Very easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Will help to cut back on unpleasant after-effects of your dog’s meal.
Benefits for Dogs:
- Promotes healthy eating habits while increasing mental stimulation. Slow down your dog’s eating while giving him a fun challenge!
- Available in 2 sizes: Standard (16” long, 11” wide) and Mini (11” long, 9” wide).
- Suited for booth wet and dry foods.