Ultimate Harness Service Dogs | Durable Vest | J&J Supplies
The Service Dog Ultimate Harness is expertly crafted with strong, lightweight nylon webbing throughout and spacer mesh underneath for padding and airflow when the harness is loaded and compressed. Each side of this service dog vest includes two long molle strips to easily attach pouches, lights or even leashes. Both sides also include an 8" strip of Velcro, perfect for ID panels so it can easily be used as a service dog vest. Six G-hook loops (three on each side) are included near the top of the harness for easy attachment of any compatible G-hook components.
The top of the Service Dog Ultimate Harness features an additional full length strip of 4" wide Velcro for ID pouches, panels and camera harnesses. The easy to grip reinforced handles and load-rated V-ring near the back all offer maximum control and even weight distribution when lifting or pulling your dog. The fully adjustable chest and belly straps help with a secure, comfortable fit and reduce movement or twisting of the harness during heavy or unbalanced loads. The Service Dog Ultimate Harness also features the new GT Cobra Buckle, a load-rated (500lb) high strength polymer buckle with no metal springs or hinges. Sized for dogs 26 - 32 inches in girth. For very large dogs, try our Harness Extension Straps or we can create custom-sized harnesses. Padded breastplate and all modular components sold separately.
- Durable, made from strong, lightweight nylon webbing and spacer mesh.
- 4" wide, 8" long Velcro and mole strips for added utility customization.
- Two handles for equal weight distribution when lifting dog.
- Fully adjustable chest and belly straps.
- Features the GT Cobra Buckle for added strength.
- Available Colors: Blue, Red.
- Sized for dogs 26 - 32 inches in girth.
- GT Cobra Buckle load-rated at 500lbs.