Incog Pocket Treat Pouch | Hidden Rewards for Dog Training
Perfect for competition training, the Incog Pocket Treat Pouch is a covert treat pouch that simply slides into the front pocket of your pants. This treat pouch eliminates the need for an external treat pouch while keeping your pant and jacket pockets clean of crumbs and grease from your dog's favorite treats. A small clip firmly keeps the pouch in the perfect position, and pack cloth inside makes washing easy. Sewn-in small plastic inserts keep your pocket propped open, allowing for a quick and easy training reward. The Incog Pocket Treat Pouch is also an excellent "proofing" tool that helps keep the dog focused on the trainer and not on the treat bag.
For other great hidden treat pouches, be sure to check out our Hoodie Treat Pouch!
BENEFITS FOR HANDLER:
- Curb equipment fixation or food motivation in your dog and create a partnership
- Easily clips inside a jacket or BDU pocket
- Keep your hands free to clicker train, direct your dog, or use as a "proofing" tool
- Eliminates the bulk of a waist-clip pouch or fanny pack - trainers can enjoy a wider range-of-motion for working their canine
BENEFITS FOR DOG:
- Covert design keeps your dog focused on the trainer, not the treats for better obedience and less distraction
- Easy-open so dogs receive a reward the instant of desired behavior
- Crafted from tear-resistant Cordura and heavy pack cloth
- Washable inner cloth lining to keep clothes free of crumbs and grease
- Plastic inserts to keep pocket propped open
- Clips in place to maintain pouch in the perfect position