Air Platform | Dog Core Training | J&J Dog Supplies
Take your training to new heights with the first ever connecting inflatable training platform, made in the USA. Designed by dog training experts for connectability among KLIMB components, multiple Propel Air Platforms can be linked up for exercises requiring larger surfaces. The inflated platform is molded with points and Pro-Gridlines to offer you and your dog flexibility during conditioning, rehabilitation or training exercises. The unique Pro-Gridlines help guide your dog through proper form and paw placement, no matter the size or ability!
When training larger dogs on all four paws, we recommend purchasing two Propel Air Platforms, so that two paws can be placed on the front and two on the rear. To increase the challenge of your dog's balance add more or less air to the platform(s).
- Great core and balance training tool for dogs.
- Can be used by both small and large dog breeds.
- Connect Propel Air Platforms to each other or the KLIMB Platform to create the surface your dog needs.
- Two unique surfaces to work on. Including a raised bubble side to aid in proprioception as well as a lower profile side for sensitive paws.
- For added versatility, use the Propel Platform at a variety of inflation levels.
- UV Resistant for outdoor use, scratch and stain resistant, and maintains traction when wet.
- FDA compliant (food-grade), enhanced antimicrobial performance, and free of latex, BPA and phthalate.
- Made in USA
- 23"L x 11"W x 4"H (depending on inflation levels)
Note: An oversize shipping charge of $10.00 will be assessed for delivery in the Continental U.S. Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and U.S. territories requires an additional $50.00 oversize shipping charge.
- Made in USA