The KLIMB Professional Grade Platform is the world's first professionally designed and engineered dog training platform. It takes advantage of a dog's natural tendency to seek a higher vantage point, which helps to increase your pup’s focus and makes it easier to teach new commands and correct behavioral problems.
The KLIMB Professional Grade Platform features a strong, molded poly deck with an exclusive PawGrip surface for sure pet footing. The legs screw securely in place and also store flush in a recess underneath the platform for easy, compact storage and transport. The KLIMB is washable, waterproof and designed to be used indoors or outdoors in hot or cold weather. And with versatile options like KLIMB Short Legs and KLIMB Sure Feet, you’ll be able to customize your platform any way you’d like!
- Fully molded with no sharp edges.
- Proprietary QuiKonnect™ system allows for unlimited configurations!
- Multiple Units Stack and Store Neatly.
- Can be used without legs for a 4″ height.
- Weight: 14 lbs.
- Dimensions: 24″x24″x12″ high (with legs).
- Made in the USA with 50% recycled material.