he MIM Safe Variocage Single is the practical choice in safely transporting your hunting dog and keeping your dog safe is top of the list for all dog handlers and owners . It is designed to provide protection while leaving sufficient space for cargo and supplies in your vehicle. The Crash Tested Variocage Dog Travel Crate has been tested for Front, Rear & Rollover accidents 4×4 North America's Variocage has been Crash Tested to save lives and uses SPCT and ISO Testing & Safety Standards as well as ECE Government Automotive Industry Crash-Test Standards to certify their Dog Transport Cages and Dog Gates. Variocage can easily be tailored to the dog and the vehicle by the owner.
Available in Small, Large, X-Large, and Max
Small - Telescoping length 28.7" to 38.9" Width 21.85" Height 23.2"
Large - Telescoping length 29.9" to 40.5" Width 21.85" Height 25.5"
X-Large - Telescoping length 31.8" to 40.5" Width 27.5" Height 28.14"
MAX - Telescoping length 26.2" to 45.6" Width 27.5" Height 33.2"
For more details on measuring car and dog for kennel dimensions, see the Car Sizing Chart, Dimensions Chart and Dog Sizing Chart.
- ONLY Crash Tested Cage Rated Using Government Safety Standards - ISO 27955 | ECE R-17 | ECE R-44
- ONLY Cage Tested Using Safe Pet Crash Test Standards -Tested by SP Technical Research Institute Of Sweden
- Perfect Track Record of Safety for Over a Decade
- Locking Doors With Gas Hydraulic Motion Springs
- Built-In Key Lock and Padlock Mounting Tabs for Security
- High-Quality Powder Coated Steel Construction
- Emergency Escape Hatch – This important feature allows you to fold down your rear seats and get your dog out of the crate in the event your rear gate will not open due to a collision or rollover
- Built-In Crumple Zone Absorbs Impact -designed to work with your vehicle's crumple zone protection. The crash testing and crumple zones are critically important. These help protect both dogs and humans in the car. A rigid cage can be dangerous to both your dog and human occupants in the event of a severe impact
- No Modification to Vehicle Required -The adjustability is not only crucial for safety (crumple zones), but is also allows flexibility for placement in your vehicle or across multiple vehicles. MIM Safe Variocage will fit your lifestyle and provide you with many years of safe and reliable service.
Please verify measurements and specifications as Vario Cages are non-returnable and non-refundable; please call or email if you need more specifications prior to placing your order.
Oversize shipping charge is $25.00 in the Continental U.S.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. territories requires a $350.00 oversize shipping charge.