BEST FRIENDS CLUB
Get 500 Pup Points when you activate your account! Plus earn another 500 Pup Points when you join our newsletter!
EARN PUP POINTS
Earn 10 Pup Points for every $1 you spend. Earn even more Pup Points for leaving product reviews, social activities, and more!
Redeem your Pup Points for great discounts up to 20% off on future orders, or even free gear for you and your pup!
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to our most common Best Friends Club questions.
Have more questions? Give us a call at 1-800-642-2050 or send a message.
What is the Best Friends Club?
“BFC” is short for Best Friends Club, which is the name for our rewards program. We introduced the BFC earlier this year to show our love and appreciation for you and your best friend!
How do I participate?
- Sign up on the Best Friends Club page or within our easy to use BFC widget.
- You can also “Sign In or Register” at the top of our website.
- Once you're signed in, you are ready to start earning Pup Points.
Who can join?
- Nearly anybody! That’s right, trainers, organizations, non-profits, and even international customers can all take advantage of the Best Friends Club.
- Wholesale customers and partners are NOT eligible, as a discount is already built into their account.
- There are some limitations for international customers, wholesale customers, and members of our Partner Program.
How does the Best Friends Club work?
- Join the BFC
- If you already have a J&J Dog Supplies account, you are a member of the BFC.
- If you would like to create an account, register now!
- Earn Pup Points
- There are many ways to earn Pup Points.
- Make purchases to “level up” and earn Pup Points at a higher rate.
- Look out for exclusive ways to earn.
- Through Social Media campaigns, subscribing to marketing emails, exclusive competitions, and events.
- Save up your Pup Points for rewards you want!
- Redeem a reward, and receive a unique coupon code.
- Upon redemption, there will be a “apply to cart” prompt.
- This is NOT a gift certificate
- You will also receive an email containing your unique coupon code associated with the reward you redeemed.
- Add any applicable product (if the reward is for a product), to your cart.
- Apply your unique coupon code at checkout, in the “coupon code” section.
- Upon redeeming a product reward, you will be prompted to “apply” the unique coupon code, with a link to the product (if applicable).
- Your discount and / or savings will be reflected on the invoice and in your total at checkout.
Are there any limitations of the Best Friends Club?
- Some rewards may not be valid for specific customers.
- Discount rewards cannot be “stacked”.
- Discount rewards cannot be used in conjunction with customer accounts that have a built-in discount (Partner Program members and wholesale customers).
- Free shipping rewards are not valid on oversized shipments, orders being shipped to Alaska or Hawaii, or when shipping to an international
- Visit our promo restrictions page for more details on rewards and coupon code limitations.
- We reserve the right to adjust and create additional restrictions and/or limitations to the Best Friends Club at any time.
Can I view my BFC account info, Pup Points balance, and rewards that I redeemed?
There are two ways to view your current Pup Points balance, what tier you are currently in, what rewards you are able to redeem, and what rewards / coupon code(s) you have unlocked.
- Sign in and view your account details on the Best Friends Club page.
- View your account details within the BFC widget.
Why don’t I see the BFC widget?
- The widget is not visible on every browser, due to the user’s browser security and / or settings.
- The widget is not visible on every device, due to the user’s device settings.
What are Pup Points?
- Pup Points are what we call the loyalty points, which can be redeemed for discounts, free shipping*, and useful gear for you and your best friend!
- Pup Points have no cash value.
Are Pup Points only earned by making a purchase?
We offer a number of ways for customers to earn Pup Points, and are always looking for new and creative ways for you to earn even more!
How can I earn Pup Points?
- In addition to placing an order, there are a number of ways to earn FREE Pup Points!
- Completing activities listed within the BFC widget or on the BFC page.
- Follow us on social media
- Subscribe to our marketing emails
- Celebrate your birthday (add your birthday within the BFC widget)
- Sharing product reviews
- Uploading photos or videos of your dog (preferably in use of our products)
- Other exclusive and unique opportunities include:
- Through social posts
- Email campaigns
- Seasonal competitions
- Submitting a Featured Paws story
- Being selected a Featured Paws winner
- Inside our free product catalog
- By providing us with feedback
- Keep an eye out for new earning opportunities or limited time bonus activities!
- Completing activities listed within the BFC widget or on the BFC page.
How often can I earn “FREE” Pup Points?
- Many activities can only be completed once.
- However, there is no limit to the number of unique product reviews, photos and videos that you may submit.
- To properly receive your Pup Points for reviews and media, PLEASE follow the link sent to your email following your order, or through the BFC widget, within the “Earning Pup Points” section.
Note: Pup Points are not added for reviews left directly on product pages.
- Additionally, you can not earn Pup Points for multiple reviews of the same product, or for more than the first video and photo per product.
How can I earn Pup Points faster? Like a VIP?
Pup Points are earned at a rate based upon what VIP tier you qualify as.
- Bronze - every customer starts off at the Bronze level, earning 10 Pup Points for every $1 you spend (pre-tax subtotal).
- Silver - once you have spent $500+ after joining the BFC, you will receive 1,000 bonus Pup Points for “leveling up”, along with earning 15 Pup Points for every $1 you spend (pre-tax subtotal).
- Gold - for customers that spend $1,000+ in their BFC account lifetime, a 2,500 Pup Points bonus will be added to your account for “leveling up”, along with earning 20 Pup Points for every $1 you spend (pre-tax subtotal).
Is there a limit to how many Pup Points I can earn?
There is no limit to the amount of Pup Points that one can earn in a single visit or in a lifetime, however J&J Dog Supplies reserves the right to discontinue the Best Friends Club at any time.
Do Pup Points expire?
Pup Points never expire, however they have no cash value and J&J Dog Supplies reserves the right to discontinue the Best Friends Club at any time, voiding all Pup Point balances.
How long does it take to receive my Pup Points?
- For the most part, Pup Points are applied immediately, through automated actions.
- Some circumstances require us to manually add Pup Points to an account.
- For these instances, please allow up to 72 hours for your account to reflect your new balance.
Why are my Pup Points not showing up?
- From a purchase?
- If the purchase was completed as a “Guest” during checkout, your Pup Points may have to be added manually. Please contact us for help.
- From an action I took?
- Please allow up to 72 hours for your account to accurately reflect your Pup Points balance.
How do I redeem my Pup Points?
- From the redeem Pup Points section of the Best Friends Club page, you will find the rewards for which you meet the requirement to redeem.
- You can also view the redeemable rewards within the BFC widget.
- When you have accumulated enough Pup Points for a desired reward, there will be a visible option to “redeem" the reward.
What can my Pup Points be redeemed for?
Aside from the various rewards that we currently offer, at times you may be offered to redeem raffle tickets to participate in exclusive campaigns and/or competitions. For such campaigns, raffle tickets may be acquired through use of Pup Points.
Once I redeem a reward, will the unique coupon code be added/applied to my cart?
- Not automatically.
- By redeeming a reward, our system generates a unique coupon code that must be applied to the coupon code section of the checkout process.
- However, upon redeeming a reward a pop-up window will prompt you to “apply” your unique coupon code to the cart, eliminating any need to locate your coupon code.
Where can I find my unique coupon code?
All unused redeemed rewards (or unique coupon codes) can be found in two places.
- Within the main menu of the BFC widget, under “Your Rewards”.
- Anytime you redeem a reward, we send you an email containing the unique coupon code associated with the reward you redeemed.
Can I get my Pup Points back from unused or accidental reward redemptions?
- Yes, please contact customer support via our chat widget, email, or phone, for assistance with voiding unused rewards and refunding Pup Points.
- Please allow up to 48 hours for our team to adjust your Pup Points balance.
- Customers that redeem Pup Points for a product reward that cannot be fulfilled by J&J Dog Supplies are entitled to have their Pup Points refunded to their account.
- Please contact us to request your Pup Points refund.
- Regarding accidental redeems, it is the customer’s responsibility to contact us and request a redemption refund.
- Your reward will be voided, and any Pup Points that were used to redeem, will be refunded to your BFC account.
- Pup Points redeemed for anything other than a reward, i.e. raffle ticket(s), or as participation in a competition, are exempt from any refund.
What rewards are offered?
- We currently offer six rewards options.
- Five static rewards
- Free* T-Shirt (standard shipping fees apply)
- Free* Shipping (covers standard ground shipping)
- 10% Discount Code
- 15% Discount Code
- 20% Discount Code
- One rotating product reward
- Five static rewards
- Additional rewards may be added at our discretion.
- All Best Friends Club rewards and discounts are subject to following our promo restirctions.
Do the rewards ever change?
- Yes! We actually offer a rotating product reward. This reward can be, but is not limited to, competition equipment, various dog gear, dog toys, training tools, or other useful products.
- Our rotating product reward changes every month, within the first week of a given month.
- Throughout the year we may offer unique and / or limited rewards that are exclusive to unique audiences.
- Follow us on social media.
- Subscribe to our rewards emails.
- We are always looking to offer practical and creative rewards to our wide range of valued customers.
- We welcome feedback and suggestions (earn 500 Pup Points!)
- J&J Dog Supplies reserves the right to change, add, remove, or discontinue a reward, at any time.
Are there any reward restrictions?
- Discount rewards are not valid on clearance products, volume pricing, product kits, sets or bundles with built-in savings, Partner Program members, wholesale customers, or products that have manufacturer approved pricing. Learn more about our promo restrictions.
- Any / all product rewards may be limited to inventory on hand.
- We may or may not offer an alternative if inventory levels reach zero.
- Customers that redeem Pup Points for a product reward that cannot be fulfilled by J&J Dog Supplies are entitled to have their Pup Points refunded.
- There is no limit to the number of times you can redeem a specific reward.
- However, only one unique coupon code (reward) can be applied per order.
Can I earn Pup Points for referrals?
Yes! We reward and encourage referrals!
How does the referral process work?
- Every BFC member is assigned a unique referral URL that can be shared with friends, family, or other industry professionals that are NOT currently members of the Best Friends Club, nor have made a purchase on the J&J Dog Supplies website.
- Requirements to fulfill a referral:
- Share your unique referral URL with others, through:
- Social media
- The referred customer must then:
- Follow the shared unique URL.
- Provide a valid / non BFC member email address* when prompted, within the BFC widget. (*a BFC account will be created).
- Check their email inbox for the 10% OFF referral coupon code.
- Apply the 10% OFF coupon code to a purchase on jjdog.com.
- Share your unique referral URL with others, through:
What are the benefits to referring customers?
- By sending or sharing your unique referral URL, the referred customer will receive 10% OFF their first purchase, as an incentive to join.
- For every fulfilled referral you will receive a 1,000 Pup Points bonus.
Where can I find my unique URL to share and refer others?
When logged in to your account, you can find our simple referral steps in two places.
- “Give 10% off, Get 1,000 Pup Points” section of our Best Friends Club page.
- Within the BFC widget, you’ll find a “Referral” section.
Is there a limit to the number of referral bonuses that I can earn?
Are there restrictions on who I can refer to J&J Dog Supplies?
Only individuals that are not currently members of the BFC, or customers of J&J Dog Supplies, can be referred.
How do I know if a referred friend fulfills the requirements of the referral
Once a referral is fulfilled, you will receive an email notification that the Pup Points referral bonus has been added to your BFC account.
Are there any additional terms and conditions to the Best Friends Club?
Other questions regarding the Best Friends Club?
Please contact us, with questions regarding your BFC account, Pup Points balance, Pup Point refunds, Rewards, or the Best Friends Club rewards program.
What if I have an issue with my account?
Checkout some more common issues below. Can't find your answer? You can open a chat, give us a call at 1-800-642-2050, or send a message.
Can I use my Pup Points to redeem, or apply my reward when placing a phone order?
Unfortunately, no. The Best Friends Club is a benefit to customers that engage with us online and place orders through our website, www.jjdog.com.
I redeemed a reward, my Pup Points are gone, now what?
- By redeeming a reward, you have unlocked a unique coupon code.
- The unique coupon code is emailed to you (check your junk folders).
- Any unused redeemed rewards can be viewed within the BFC widget, under “Your Rewards”.
- You must “apply” the coupon code to your cart.
- If the reward is for a product, you must add the product to your cart, before completing the checkout process.
Why is the discount amount less than XX% of my subtotal?
What happens if I make a return? Or cancel my order?
Pup Points that were earned as the result of an order, may or may not be removed from your BFC account.
What happens if I used my reward code, but then returned products or cancelled my order?
Unique coupon codes generated from redeemed rewards are voided after being applied to an order. At the discretion of J&J Dog Supplies management, Pup Points may or may not be refunded to your BFC account.
Why am I missing Pup Points?
- Keep in mind product returns / refunds, reward redemptions, and unique events / competitions are all activities that may reduce your Pup Points balance.
- If for any reason you believe your Pup Points balance is not accurate please contact us, open our chat widget, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to investigate and correct any mistake!