Safety First Wing Jump | Safe Training for Dogs | Flexible
The Clip and Go Agility Safety First Wing Jump is a safer way to train your dog for competition. This wing jump is a lightweight and safe training tool designed to flex and absorb impact if your dog hits a wing. The base and feet of the wing are designed to be wind resistant and each base has two primary feet plus an extra pair of smaller feet for added stability. Each wing weighs only 3 lbs. 7 oz., which contributes greatly to the safety of the jump. If your dog hits a wing, the weight of the jump plays a large part in the potential hazard to your pup. The lighter the jump, the safer it is. Each wing measures 17" wide x 36.5" tall and all pieces are UV-stabilized for outdoor use.
The Clip and Go Agility Safety First Wing Jump uses Clip and Go Flexible Jump Cup Strips and there are jump cups every 2", from 4" up to 26". The flexible material offers safety for your dog and is virtually unbreakable. The easy-to-assemble snap-together design allows a quick set-up, the snap-together design requires no glue, no cutting, and no special tools.
Please Note: Clip and Go Agility Safety First Wing Jumps are sold in pairs. Jump bar is NOT included.
- A safer jump that is designed to flex and absorb impact if your dog hits a wing.
- Wind resistant and UV-stabilized for extended use outdoors.
- Lightweight design ensures extra safety.
- Wings measure 17" wide x 36.5" tall with jump cups every 2", from 4" up to 26".
- Flexible and virtually unbreakable design.
- Easy to assemble snap-together design allows a quick set-up with no special tools.
- Available Colors: Blue, Purple, Red.
- Blue, Purple, Red