ID Panel Velcro | Convenient Handle | Heavy-Duty
The Cobra Buckle Dog Collar with Handle gives you even greater control of your dog, whether you’re training or out on a stroll. The durable handle makes this heavy-duty collar ideal for direct and precise handling of your service dog, working dog, or simply during training exercises. This collar itself is manufactured from Type 13 nylon webbing with a metal V-Ring leash attachment positioned along the back and shoulders of the dog, to prevent entanglement, dragging, and potential tripping.
The Cobra Buckle Dog Collar with Handle is designed for easy opening and closing. It uses a secure fastening metal Cobra Buckle that is extremely durable. It also has the advantage of easy quick release, for times when needed. The collar can be adjusted to fit neck sizes from 16" - 25”, and is 1.75" wide, making it perfect for medium to large dogs.
The hook and loop Velcro allows you to precisely size the collar for optimal fit around your dog's neck, while also providing space to visibly display ID panels, service dog panels, or morale patches (sold separately).
Another great service dog and training collar is the Evolution Nylon Dog Collar with Cobra D-Ring!
- Heavy-duty, MIL-SPEC webbing handle and Type 13 nylon
- Handle on collar allows for added control over your dog
- Hook and loop Velcro for precise sizing and easy ID panel attachment
- Metal V-ring positioned for ideal leash attachment
- Cobra Buckle provides added strength, yet also allows for quick easy release of collar
- Fits neck sizes from 16" - 25” and is 1.75” wide
- Proudly made in USA
- Black, Coyote, Gray, Ranger Green
- V-Ring, Metal Cobra Buckle, D-Ring, Metal Buckle
- Made in USA
- Handle, Velcro