ID Panel VELCRO® | Cobra Buckle | Heavy-Duty Collar
The Cobra Buckle Dog Collar is available as a flat collar or handled collar option, both with plenty of VELCRO® for service or ID patches. Each of the options are slightly different, yet very much the same heavy-duty collar. Each is manufactured from Type 8 (no handle, flat collar) and Type 13 (handled collar) nylon webbing with a steel V-ring leash attachment, making the overall construction strong enough for use with even the most relentless adventure seeker.
Featured on both the flat and handled versions, this collar uses a secure fastening metal Cobra Buckle that is extremely durable. It also has the advantage of simple quick-release, for times when needed. The collar can be adjusted to fit neck sizes from 16" - 25”, and is 1.75" wide, making it perfect for medium to large dogs.
The hook and loop VELCRO® allows you to precisely size the collar for optimal fit around your dog's neck, while also providing space to visibly display ID panels, service dog panels, or morale patches (sold separately).
For handlers and trainers looking for more control, the durable Mil-Spec nylon handle option makes this heavy-duty collar ideal for service dogs, working dogs, or during training exercises.
Another great service dog and training collar is the Evolution Nylon Dog Collar with Cobra D-Ring!
- Flat nylon and handled options
- Cobra buckle allows for easy and quick opening and closing of the collar
- Hook and loop VELCRO® for ID panel attachment
- Metal V-Ring positioned for ideal leash attachment
- Fits neck sizes from 16" - 25” and is 1.75” wide
- Proudly made in the USA
- Heavy-duty, Mil-Spec webbing handle
- Allows for added control over your dog
- Black, Gray, Coyote, Ranger Green
- V-Ring, Cobra Buckle, D-Ring, Metal Buckle
- Made in USA
- Handle, VELCRO®