Painted Regular Hardwood Dumbbells | J&J Dog Supplies
Our Painted Regular Hardwood Dumbbells are hand-crafted from fine, kiln-dried hardwoods for continuous heavy competition use. The Painted Regular Hardwood Dumbbells have white painted tapered ends, giving your dog that all-important visibility during the retrieve over the high jump. Extremely durable, the Painted Regular Hardwood Dumbbells are made using three pieces, which are assembled under pressure, using a waterproof glue.
Our seven standard sizes will satisfy the needs of most breeds. Click here to view our easy to follow Dumbbell Sizing PDF to help you properly measure and fit your dog for dumbbells, or use the following as a guide:
- Size #1 - 1 3/4" ends, 2" bit width, 3/8" diameter
- Size #2 - 2 1/4" ends, 2" bit width, 1/2" diameter
- Size #3 - 2 1/4" ends, 2 1/2" bit width, 1/2" diameter
- Size #4 - 2 1/2" ends, 3" bit width, 5/8" diameter
- Size #5 - 3" ends, 3" bit width, 3/4" diameter
- Size #6 - 3" ends, 3 1/2" bit width, 3/4" diameter
- Size #7 - 3" ends, 4" bit width, 1" diameter
- Constructed from kiln-dried hardwood with pressure technology and waterproof glue for ultimate durability.
- White-painted ends for increased durability.
- Available in 7 sizes to accommodate most dog breeds.
AKC Regulations State: The dumbbell, which must be approved by the judge, will be made of one or more solid pieces of wood or non-wooden material similar in size, shape and weight to a wooden dumbbell. They may be unfinished, coated with a clear finish or may be any color.
- Tan, White
- Made in USA