Ultimate RB Rubber Floor Matting | Dog Training Floor
The Ultimate RB Rubber Floor Matting is an amazingly durable, black rubber matting that’s made from recycled tires. This matting provides an excellent solution to problems like traction and cushioning for dogs competing in obedience, agility or flyball. It can even help make dogs more comfortable in doggie daycare centers! This rubber floor matting comes in two different thicknesses, ½” thick and ¾” thick, for more aggressive dogs. Each mat has a smooth side and a rough side for better traction. This material is most appropriate for use in a "fixed installation" where there would be no need to remove the matting and the space could be used occasionally for other activities.
In order to save on freight costs, your order will be drop-shipped directly from the warehouse nearest to you. The quoted price is per sheet for orders in multiples of the full-pallet quantities listed below. For orders containing a partial pallet quantity, there is an additional $45.00 charge to cover the warehouse costs of unstacking product from a full pallet. Please contact us if you are interested in previewing a small sample of this material.
- The 1/2 inch heavy matting comes in pallets of 50 sheets each, measuring 4' x 6' and costing $44.99 per sheet.
- The 3/4 inch heavy matting comes in various pallet sizes and measures 4' x 6' and costing $49.99 per sheet.
- Extremely durable rubber flooring, made from recycled tires.
- Greatly increases traction and leg comfort for competition dogs and pups in doggie daycares.
- Dual sides, smooth and rough, allow for premium traction.
- Available Sizes: ½” thick and ¾” thick.
NOTE: Our basic shipping charge does not apply. Customer pays exact Truck Freight shipping charges on orders for this item. Because of these shipping variances this item cannot be ordered online. Please CALL 800.642.2050 TO ORDER and allow 6-8 weeks of delivery.
- Made in USA